Warrior Sports Jeffreys Bay
Jeffreys Bay – Opened May 2013
Run by Shihan Trevor Clarke and wife Christel Clarke
Warrior Sports Academy was founded in 2001 by Shihan Trevor Clarke, and is now run by the Clarke family.
Trevor Clarke started Martial arts in 1970 and has never really stopped.
· He currently holds a 6th Dan Black belt in Kickboxing,
· 2nd Dan Black belt In Funakoshi Karate.
· Thai education department Muaythai Qualified instructor.
· Level G1 certified Krav-Maga instructor under Gabi Noah International Krav-Maga.
· Founder of SASCA – South African Sport Combat Association in 2007
· President for WTKA in South Africa – since 2006
· Multiple Karate provincial and South African Champion.
· Multiple Kickboxing Provincial and South African Champion.
We believe in: Honor, effort and discipline
We teach Kickboxing, Muaythai, Krav Maga, Combat Bootcamp
MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS:
Kickboxing (Preschool – 4 to 7 years) 17h00-17h30
Kickboxing (Adults – from 8 years) 17h30 - 18h30
Muaythai (Adults – from 13 years) 18h30 - 19h30
TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS:
Combat Bootcamp Morning class (Ladies only) 07h30 – 08h30
Kids Self Defence (7 to 13 years) 16h30 – 17h30
Combat Bootcamp (Ladies and Gents) 17h30 - 18h30
Krav Maga Self Defence (Adults) 18h30 – 19h30
SATURDAY MORNING CLASSES:
Kickboxing, Muaythai, Krav Maga 07h30 – 08h30
Warrior Sports JBay Contact
No 6 Lootspark Crescent, Jeffreys Bay Insdustrial.
Olivia Clarke Cell: 073 7755 682